Bruntsfield Physiotherapy and Sports Medicine Clinic Terms and Conditions
1. Appointment Scheduling and Cancellation:
- Appointments can be scheduled during our regular business hours.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice for appointment cancellations or rescheduling. Failure to provide adequate notice may result in a cancellation fee.
- Payment for physiotherapy services is due at the time of each appointment unless other arrangements have been made.
- We accept cash, credit cards, and insurance payments. Please check with our staff regarding accepted insurance plans and coverage.
3. Insurance and Coverage:
- We will verify your insurance coverage and bill your insurance provider on your behalf. You are responsible for any co-payments, deductibles, or fees not covered by your insurance plan.
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate insurance information, and any discrepancies may result in direct billing to you.
4. Privacy and Confidentiality:
- We adhere to strict privacy and confidentiality policies in compliance with healthcare privacy laws. Your medical information will not be disclosed without your written consent, except as required by law.
5. Informed Consent:
- By receiving physiotherapy services, you acknowledge that you have received information about your treatment, including potential risks and benefits, and you consent to treatment.
6. Treatment Plan:
- Your physiotherapist will create a personalised treatment plan that includes the recommended number of sessions, treatment goals, and expected duration of therapy.
7. Code of Conduct:
- We maintain a safe and respectful treatment environment. Disruptive or disrespectful behaviour may result in termination of services.
8. Patient Responsibilities:
- As a patient, you are responsible for arriving punctually for appointments, following the treatment plan, and notifying your therapist of any changes in your condition.
9. Termination of Services:
- We reserve the right to terminate services in cases of non-payment, non-compliance with treatment recommendations, or other circumstances as deemed appropriate by our clinic.
10. Complaints and Grievances:
We hope that all of our valued customers are happy with the service they receive from us. If, however, you are unhappy about any aspect of our service, you can make a complaint. We are always looking to improved our service and welcome any feedback. Our complaints procedure can be dowloaded here. (I’ve attached the document).